Our number one priority is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all of our visitors and staff
As organisers of the Comms Business Awards, we regard the health and safety of everyone participating in the show of paramount importance. Any measures that are put in place at the event will be to ensure the safety and comfort of all those onsite.
We are continuously monitoring any changes to government guidance and are working closely with our venue partner to incorporate appropriate, balanced measures from the events sector’s All Secure Standard to ensure that the event itself can be run as safely, and as accessibly as possible.
COVID-19 status checks:
All attendees (visitors, contractors, venue staff and event team) to the Comms Business Awards, must be able to demonstrate proof of COVID-19 status for entry to the event.
This will need to be one of the following:
1. Proof of completion of a full course of vaccination two weeks prior to arrival.
2. Proof of a negative lateral flow test result taken within 48hrs of arrival*.
3. Proof of natural immunity as shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
*If your proof is a negative lateral flow test and you are onsite for multiple days, this will need to be retaken and reported again every 72hrs. We recommend if this applies to you that you bring additional tests with you when you travel.
Although it is not mandatory to implement COVID-19 status checks at events, we believe by doing so we add an additional layer of reassurance for all attendees.
1. In accordance, with NHS and Government guidelines, there will be small number of exemptions for individuals who have a medical reason which means they cannot vaccinate or test. For those participants who are exempt, this should be self-declared but evidence of this will not be required and access to the show will be granted.
2. Individuals under 18 will not be required to demonstrate their COVID-19 status. However, we recommend that these participants still take a lateral flow test within 48hrs of arrival.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms then please DO NOT enter into this event and follow the current government guidance.